Stock Cabinetry Construction Specs
What is a STOCK cabinet? A stock cabinet means that it is a prefinished door style, with available sizes typically in 3” increments from 9” - 36” wide, with standard heights available from 12” - 42” on wall cabinets, and 84” - 96” tall cabinets. With stock cabinet parts, we can have the cabinetry fully assembled and ready to pick up products in 7-14 days (2 Weeks MAX). Since we are the manufacturer, we can take some components from our custom and use them with our stock cabinetry where size allows. Call or stop in for more details.
- All-Wood NO PARTICLE-BOARD
- ½” Plywood Finished End Panels
- Some Cabinets only available with finished end skins then making the cabinet near flush finished end. End skins must be field trimmed & installed.
- 1-1/2” x ¾” Solid Hardwood Face frames
- Under-mount Full-Extension Soft-Close Drawer Glides
- Solid Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
- Soft-Close Hinges
- Ready for Pick-Up or Delivery in 7-14 days
- Available Stock Wood Species